Wedad International Foundation and partners provide Family Support for each foster family and a child .
Family Support includes:
– Well-designed educational materials and rehabilitative programs to help families interact in the best way possible with their foster children
– Recommended health and nutritional guidelines for foster children
– Doctor supervision on breastfeeding support for mothers who choose to breastfeed the baby
– Material or financial support of the child on a case-by-case basis
– Programs, brochures and publications to ensure the child is hitting their milestones and being optimally integrated into society
– Ongoing visits to each family