The Foundation and its partners provides all means of support and advice for the family and the child.
Family Support includes:
- Well-designed educational and rehabilitative programs for foster families to ensure optimal interaction with the child.
- Offer the foster mother best-recommended health options to achieve the best interests for her and child.
- When a mother chooses to breastfeed her child, we provide her with scientific health programs (administrated by a doctor or nurse) to stimulate and generate milk.
- In some cases, the institution or its partners may provide material or financial support to families.
- Provide the family with scientific methodology, programs and brochures that explain how to inform the child of his parentage and what appropriate age to inform him at.
- Variety of brochures and publications that help children to integrate into society in an optimal way.
- Continues visits and consoling to family homes.